What could delay my pool construction?
Here is a quick check list of some common occurrences that will hold up your pool's construction: Please feel free to let us know if we can answer any questions regarding any of the items below.
- Backyard not clear of debris and wood for pool layout
- Water table/ soil conditions
- Not having proper barrier requirements
- Inspections-City, County and Lending Institutions
- Access permission from home builders or neighbors
- Payments not turned in on time
- Garden hose must be available for both gunite and interior surface to fill your pool
- Your pool can not be filled with soft water
- Waterline tile choices that are not made prior to gunite stage of construction
- Deck color and type choice that is not made prior to gunite stage of construction
- New home construction
- Builder delays-fencing
- Permits (City or County)